CHEEKTOWAGA – A Cheektowaga woman has set up a GoFundMe page to help the victim of Wednesday night’s fire on Annamarie Terrace.
Polla Milligan volunteers with the Niagara County S.P.C.A. and her heart broke when she heard the news that the Annamarie Terrace resident lost everything in the fire – including her cat Bella.
“Elderly, disabled, now homeless and without her pet. I live with rescue dogs and if something happened to my dogs I would be devastated,” said Ms. Milligan.
The page was established Friday and has already raised $340 of its $1,000 goal.
“It’s the season to be generous and kind and caring about one another, especially with everything going on these days, it seems like we could use an overload of it honestly,” added Ms. Milligan.
The fire started around 9:30 Wednesday evening at 75 Annamarie Terrace. It appears the fire may be related to a faulty electrical issue.
To donate to the campaign please visit https://www.gofundme.com/make-the-holiday-brighter-for-terry
Copyright 2019 Crabapple Media, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without prior permission.
— Scammed, ripped off, or need help with an issue with the government? Let us know and Chronicle Connects will try to help bring a resolution to your issue.
— Subscribe to our mailing list below and read the latest news from Cheektowaga Chronicle in your email every morning at 9 am.