CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. – Crime Stoppers is offering a reward up to $1,000 for information relating to the deadly hit-and-run crash on Genesee Street last month.
The crash happened on August 8th just before 5 am along the 4200 block of Genesee Street.
The hit and run suspect vehicle struck and killed Robert Prigl, 55, of Depew and Fort Meyers, Florida. The vehicle should have some type of front end damage (front fender, hood, grill or windshield)
Crime Stoppers says the vehicle should have some type of front-end damage like a front fender, hood, grill or windshield.
The vehicle is believed to be an older model General Motors product, possibly late 70’s, or from the early 80’s:
- Buick Regal
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Olds Cutlass
- Pontiac Grand Prix
- Buick Riviera
- Cadillac Eldorado
- Cadillac DeVille
The vehicle is believed to be light in color
- Light Beige
- Lite Blue
The vehicle may have a landau vinyl roof along the back portion.
Crime Stoppers says to be on the lookout for possible Suspicious Activity;
- The vehicle or driver may have unexplained damage (possibly stating they struck a deer)
- The vehicle may have been recently parked or stored in a garage (when it wasn’t previously)
- The vehicle may have had recent repairs
- The owner doesn’t want to go through insurance
- The owner is trying to get replacement parts on-line